Thursday, December 13, 2012

ONE year old!

I can't believe how fast the time has gone! Beckham is already a year old. I am having trouble importing the pictures to the computer, so I will have to do that later. But for now, here are his stats at his 12 month check-up.
Weight-- 22lbs 11oz (50th percentile)
Height-- 29.5 inches (50th)
Head-- 19 inches (95th)

*He loves loves loves LOVES food. I'm pretty sure he would eat all day if I let him
*He is starting to walk
*He understands a lot of what we say to him (drink some water, close the door, don't touch, etc)
*Has started to say hi
*Usually he still takes 3 naps
*Loves to drink from a sippy cup
*Knows when he is doing something funny
*Gets excited when we go outside
*Still only has 2 bottom teeth (but, his top 2 are about to pop through)
*Sleeps from about 7:30pm-7:30am

He is such a fun and happy boy, especially when he is not sick! It's nice to have him back to normal again!

No comments:

Post a Comment