Monday, March 15, 2010

not so productive

So, I was going to be very productive today. I was going to wake up at 6 a.m. to go run. Then, I was going to deep clean my apartment and throw away things that we haven't used to a while. I don't have class until 12:45 today, and I only have 1 homework assignment that is due today so I was going to do that next.

Well, I didn't wake up until 9 a.m. and I got on the computer. That was my down fall! I don't know how I manage to do this, but I always waste so much time doing nothing! Randomly I decided to start a blog and have now spent an hour trying to figure out how to do this! I spend so much time on the computer already looking at facebook and reading other's blogs, so why not get my own? :-) Here goes nothing!

4 comments:

  1. You got a blog?!?! yay!! I love your first post :) It is so Shanda! Miss you guys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You are a blogger now!! It took you long enough! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the blog world! I love blogging. It's such a great way to keep in touch with others. I love yours! It's super cute! Way to go Shanda!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just so you know, I'm stalking you via blog from now on! Post post post!!!

    ReplyDelete