I can't believe how big he has gotten! It seems like I was just holding him for the first time! He is now 3 months old and growing every day!
He hasn't gone to the doctor for check-ups since 2 months, but here is what he is up to now:
- weighs 15 lbs (according to our home scale)
- eating 6-7 oz every 3 hours
- wearing 3-6 month clothes
- drooling constantly!
- loves smiling and laughing (he is a really happy baby...most of the time)
- loves getting in the tub, but...
- hates getting out
- enjoys being outside
- the sound of the vacuum calms him down and helps him fall asleep
- the sound of the blow dryer scares him (and he cries the whole time it's on)
- loves spending time in his swing and bouncer
- LOVES being held
- has slept from around 9 pm until 7 am for the last month!!! :-)
- hates being swaddled, but it does help him sleep better at night, so we still do it
- loves his pacifier
- always laughs more for dad
- has not slept in his crib yet
I am so thankful for this little boy that I have been given. He is a blessing in our lives and we sure love him!